The Life of a Pianist in Training

Monday, August 26, 2019

Summer Break!

This past Summer, for the first time in YEARS!...I took a 3 month break from taking piano lessons.  My teacher wasn't stoked about it, but she understood I needed a break, and it felt good!  Piano takes up a lot of time!  Piano lessons started up again for me last week, so back to the grind!  Anyway, I got a lot of time in with some of my favorite gals of all ages this summer!  It was great!  Here are some pics!
 ABOVE:  Fun times with my niece and her friends this summer!  Being an Aunt is so fun!
ABOVE:  FLASHBACK from the PAST at my place!
BELOW:  Present fun times in my home this summer w/the same gals!  It was like a reunion.  They are now all in their early 20's.  (Notice how the decor behind them hasn't changed.  LOL  I don't know if I should be embarrassed about that or not.  I guess I like it.) 

No comments:

Post a Comment